What is Integrative Psychology?
Integrative psychology merges Western psychological interventions with Nondual and Buddhist meditation practices to address a variety of mental health and spiritual concerns. Michael finds the greatest sense of well-being and healing comes from living a life of presence, vulnerability, and awareness. Integrative psychology: awareness based, insight oriented, goal focused.
- Veterans and active duty service members
- Older Adolescents (17-18yrs old)
- PTSD and trauma (covers incidents throughout lifespan)
- Combat trauma/Post-combat adjustment
- Anxiety and Depression
- Caregiver and compassion fatigue
- Spiritual emergence or crises
- Work-related stress
- Lifestyle and health change support
- Relational issues including lack of intimacy, miscommunication, resentment, and anger
- End-of-life inquiry (dignity therapy, purpose and meaning, and other existential questions)
What you can expect from Michael:
- Kindness, compassion, humor, and directness
- Encouragement to practice new skills
- outside of the clinic
- Collaborative exploration of issues
- Goal-focused and value-driven sessions promoting behavioral changes
Please contact Dr. Sapiro for rates, which depend on services provided.
He has reserved a limited number of spaces for reduced-cost sessions. Please speak with him about your financial needs.
Michael is on some insurance panels in Idaho. Please inquire about coverage with your specific carrier. This list will continue to grow. He also accepts private pay patients.